- The design must be smaller than a 3″ x 3″ x 3″ box
- If any concerns, contact us at email@example.com
- The design must be submitted in an email with all the information we have asked in the Print-a-Part page
- The design must be approved by a school teacher participating in Print-a-Part
- If you don’t have a participating school teacher, send one to our Teachers page.
- The design must not promote hate speech of any kind
- The design must be “Safe for Work”
- The design must be something you made. Blatantly plagiarized designs will not be made but, designs taking inspiration from an existing design.
This program is run by UIC students.
We are doing this to further interest in the STEM field out of our own budget. As we are students, we might not be able to get back to you quickly. For this, we apologize. We will try to work on submitted designs as fast as we are able to.